SummaryRead about Edale Visitor Center
The Moorland Centre’s design and interactive exhibitions centre reflect its upland setting. Having a living roof of sedum turf, intersected by a waterfall tumbling over glass panels into a pool at the entrance.
The turf acts as an eco-friendly insulator, the building is fuelled by an energy saving ground-source heat pump, which is all controlled by a Trend BMS System, which not only controls the system heating of the visitor centre but also the adjoining farmhouse housing the estates offices, ensuring reliable efficient heating throughout the year.
What we did
- Assist in the initial preparation of controls specification
- Assist in the initial specification
- Design bespoke control panel and software
- Provide all loose control equipment
- Carried out electrical controls Installation
- Commission test, and hand over