The project was to carry out a mixture of new and retrofit works with the removal of the existing Satchwell BAS system and retro-fitting the installation of Trend IQ3 networked controllers, complete with Trend 963 supervisor PC. The plant consisted of fifteen Air handling Units with heating & cooling coils, Main heating boiler plant with various CT & VT circuits, twenty eight new fan coil units.
As the courts were used on a daily basis it was imperative that the courts remained open during the retrofit works, so all works were carried out live, this enabling the court environments to be maintained and thus the courts continued to operate with the least amount of disruption.
What we did
- Assist in the initial preparation of controls specification
- Assist in the initial specification
- Removal and safe disposal of original controls equipment
- Re-used existing enclosure and switchgear
- Provide all new loose control equipment
- Carried out electrical controls Installation
- Commission test, and hand over
- Provide bespoke Trend Graphics on Site PC